Главная » 2009 » Февраль » 5 » Master the GRE 2009: Mark A Stewart
10:08Master the GRE 2009: Mark A Stewart
Master the GRE 2009
Author: Mark A Stewart
File size: 3,09 MB
File type: rar'd pdf
• Top 10 Strategies to Raise Your Score lists the 10 most important test-taking tips to help you score high on the GRE.
• Part I is essential reading if you’re preparing to take the GRE. You’ll find out about the overall structure of the GRE and what each section of the test covers. You’ll also learn general test-taking strategies and specific tactics for GRE preparation. This part of the book also shows you each test section and each basic type of question up close; we’ve provided examples of each type of question (along with explanations), so you can get a good initial “feel” for the overall test.
• Part II will allow you to dip your toes into the GRE waters by taking one 45-minute Analytical Writing Issue task, one 30-minute Analytical Writing Argument task, one 45-minute Quantitative Reasoning test, and one 30-minute Verbal Reasoning test. Use the results of this Diagnostic Test to determine where you need to focus your GRE preparation.
• Parts III–V make up the coaching program. This part of the book analyzes each section of the GRE—Analytical Writing, Quantitative Reasoning, and Verbal Reasoning—and gives you powerful strategies for attacking every question type you’ll encounter in the actual exam.
• Part VI consists of five full-length Practice Tests. Each test contains the same number and mix of question types you’ll encounter on the actual exam. To accurately measure your performance on these Practice Tests, be sure to adhere strictly to the stated time limits for each section.
• The Appendix provides you with a handy vocabulary list to help you prepare for the Verbal Reasoning section of the GRE.
|Всего комментариев: 0|